Photobucket

Friday, September 17, 2010

Transasia Cagayan to Cebu to Cagayan

Departing Cagayan bound for Cebu, our accommodation of course is nothing but first class. We was in the presidential suite which I have stayed in before. Nothing different to expect 2 beds, airconditioned, balcony, TV but the toilets ummmm needs a bit of an update. The DVD’s were crap though! The food was kind of expensive at the kiosk as well. Airconditioning wasn’t to my liking, I would have preferred it to be really cold. Atleast we had the balcony so I could just enjoy the sea breaze and watch the boat pull into Cebu. The one thing I hated was that about one hour before we docked they turned the airconditioning off so the cabin began to become stuffy.

Cebu to Cagayan we was travelling on Transasia 1 and my goodness the difference in the rooms. Flat screen TV, the normal DVD player, toilets were more cleaner and the atmosphere was so much better. There was more space in the room but the down fall was there was no balcony which I didn’t mind. The range of DVD’s was quite wide. I really enjoyed my time on that voyage. I prepared myself with the bar hehehehe so I could get a nice peaceful sleep. The boat was faster also than Transasia 2. Prices were still the same for foods, but one thing I was not happy about was that they ran out of BBQ………

1 comment: