Photobucket

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Asian Spirit

It was a mad dash to get tickets on the flight from Cagayan to Cebu, tried calling all morning and no response, tried to book tickets the night before at the agency but they had closed so the only choice was purchasing the tickets at the airport. Damn had to pay full price but what could I do, on top of that had to pay bloody excess luggage. I swear the airlines take full on advantage of international travellers by only giving 15 kilos allowance when the international leg is 20+ kilos.



Walk out to the aircraft and oh my god its one of those small aircraft's this is a first time for me. It was hot as when we sat down, they didn't turn on the air-conditioning until we was in the air. Take off was a bit shakey wasn't used to it. We got served a refreshment which was just juice and some snacks, the flight was only like half an hour. Wasn't too impressed that the seats didn't lay back to relax. Went through some turbulence and oh my goodness it felt like my stomach went from normal position to my head, of course Steffi May doesn't mind it at all. Its her first time flying and I looked more nervous than her. Arrived in Cebu perfect landing. Got off the aircraft to the transit buses which they took us to the terminal, picked up our bags and off to Cebu city.






No comments:

Post a Comment